(from 10 reservations per hotel)
When you make a purchase with bnetwork, you agree to accept these Terms and Conditions.
1. Deposit Requested
- A deposit corresponding to 40% of your room block will be requested upfront to confirm your reservation request.
- Before July 21th 2021, an additional payment will be requested to reach 80% of your room block.
- Before August 20th 2021, an additional payment will be requested to reach 100% of your room block. All nights/rooms added from this date will have to be prepaid in full upfront to be confirmed.
Please kindly note that some hotels may require a minimum stay. In such cases, this will be indicated in the room rate section of the hotel.
Your reservation will not be confirmed until the full amount in cleared funds for the reserved rooms is received by bnetwork. In case the requested deposit is not received at the date scheduled, only the nights/rooms paid will be confirmed to the hotel, the nights/rooms unpaid may be released back into the booking system for resale.
2. Accommodation Cancellation Policy
Accommodation cancellations must be communicated to bnetwork in writing via email. Cancellation charges may apply as stipulated below:
• From the reservation date until May 21th 2021, 20% of the rooms reserved per night, per hotel, can be cancelled without penalty. A 100% penalty fee will be kept for any additional night/room cancelled.
• From May 22th 2021 to June 21th 2021, 10% of the initial number of rooms reserved per night, per hotel, can be cancelled without penalty. A 100% penalty fee will be kept for any additional night/room cancelled.
• From June 22th 2021 to August 20th 2021, 5% of the initial number of rooms reserved per night, per hotel, can be cancelled without penalty. A 100% penalty fee will be kept for any additional night/room cancelled.
• From August 21th 2021, a 100% penalty fee will be kept for additional night/room cancelled. You are committed to pay for all the nights/rooms reserved.
In any event, cancellation fees cannot be used to credit another booking or another night and are non-refundable.
Rooms that are left unoccupied 48 hours after the check-in date will be released back to the Hotel and no refund will apply.
Name changes are without restrictions.
3. Accommodation Invoicing Process
• bnetwork collects deposits for all reservations.
• Payments will then be transferred in full to the relevant Hotel(s).
• You will receive an accommodation confirmation upon receipt of the full payment. You will be provided with an official invoice from bnetwork for your accommodation at the end of the event.
The obligations contained herein shall not be applicable or shall be suspended if their execution has become impossible due to a case of force majeure.
Force majeure shall be understood as any event or incident at a local, national or international level, that is independent of the will of the parties, and is not reasonably foreseeable at the time of the conclusion of this contract. Such an event or incident would make it impossible to perform the obligations of all the parties, or involves risks or disturbances that would likely seriously affect or endanger the organisation and smooth running of the event and/or the safety of goods and persons. Such events or incidents would include but are not limited to fire, cyclone, storm, earthquake, nuclear incident, epidemic, pandemic, political, economic or social event, attacks (non-exhaustive list) as well as the cancellation or postponement of the Event for one of the causes set out in this article.
Consequently, in the case that the Event is held in a particular state of world health or environment resulting from the existence of a pandemic or epidemic. Any sudden and/or significant aggravation or propagation of the origin of the pandemic or epidemic which could not be reasonably foreseen in relation of the health & safety measures imposed by the authorities governing the place or location where the Event is planned to take place, that could provoke a decision by the administrative authorities or by the national authorities or any governmental bodies that, directly or indirectly imposes measures that cause the cancellation or postponement of the Event or making it necessary to cancel or postpone the Event in order to guarantee the safety of the participants, bnetwork will not be held responsible for any damage, loss, costs, claims or expenses of any kind.
The same shall apply to any decision by any administrative authority, national or any official governmental bodies that has not been reasonably foreseeable and not resulting from an activity by bnetwork, directly or indirectly imposing the cancellation or postponement of the Event.
In the event of cancellation, postponement or modification of the duration of the Event due to a case of force majeure, bnetwork will apply the Hotel's general terms and conditions relating to the reimbursement of deposits and any penalties that may be applied.